- Hand-selected prints from talented Israeli artists
- Unique stories told through each brush stroke
- Support the local art community with each purchase
- A portion of profits directly to the artists
- Transform your home into a sanctuary of inspiration
- Easy to change and collect multiple prints
- Made with high-quality polypropylene and UV printing technology
- Simple to add to your existing lamp
Our Lamp Prints are made with high-quality polypropylene and UV printing technology, and are easy to add to your existing lamp. They are also simple to change and collect multiple prints to add variety to your décor.
- Prints are sold seperatly from the lamp
Buy a Print Support an Artist
- Our Lamp Prints are hand-selected from talented Israeli artists and a portion of profits go directly to the artists. With each purchase, you are supporting the local art community and bringing unique stories into your home.
At Thestreetlamp, we understand that purchasing a lamp is a long-term investment, which is why we offer an extended warranty on all of our products. With a 36 month warranty on the lamp itself, and an additional 2 years on the electronics, you can have peace of mind knowing that we stand behind the quality and durability of our products. This extended warranty ensures that any issues or defects will be taken care of promptly, so you can continue to enjoy your lamp for years to come.
About the Artist
Discover the enchanting world of Idan Marienberg, our talented Israeli artist whose colorful and whimsical works have a hint of comedy. From illustrations to graphic designs, his playful style and bold colors will bring a touch of joy to any space. Explore his collection now and find the perfect piece to add some magic to your home or office.
About the Art
Gamla is an ancient city in the Golan Heights region of Israel, and it is known for its population of Griffon vultures. The vultures of Gamla are an important part of the local ecosystem, as they help to control the population of other animals, such as rodents and other small mammals. In addition to their ecological role, the vultures of Gamla are also a popular attraction for tourists and birdwatchers who come to the area to observe them in the wild.