- Hand-selected prints from talented Israeli artists
- Unique stories told through each brush stroke
- Easy to change and collect multiple prints
- Prints are sold individually
- Support the local art community with each purchase
- A portion of profits directly to the artists
- Transform your home into a sanctuary of inspiration
- Made with high-quality polypropylene and UV printing technology
- Simple to add to your existing lamp
Our Lamp Prints are made with high-quality polypropylene and UV printing technology, and are easy to add to your existing lamp. They are also simple to change and collect multiple prints to add variety to your décor.
- Prints are sold seperatly from the lamp
Buy a Print Support an Artist
- Our Lamp Prints are hand-selected from talented Israeli artists and a portion of profits go directly to the artists. With each purchase, you are supporting the local art community and bringing unique stories into your home.
At Thestreetlamp, we understand that purchasing a lamp is a long-term investment, which is why we offer an extended warranty on all of our products. With a 36 month warranty on the lamp itself, and an additional 2 years on the electronics, you can have peace of mind knowing that we stand behind the quality and durability of our products. This extended warranty ensures that any issues or defects will be taken care of promptly, so you can continue to enjoy your lamp for years to come.
About the Artist
Get ready to be transported into a world of captivating storytelling and mesmerizing design with Erez Sameach, also known as Erezoo, a branding expert and artist based in Haifa, Israel. Erez's unique style seamlessly blends realistic and surreal elements to create an enigmatic story.
Erez's art primarily focuses on our human ability to choose how we act and react in life, and the decisions we make when facing the world around us. With a degree in visual communication from Wizo academy in Haifa, Erez has honed his skills as a brand designer and muralist for companies and urban culture across the country. He is also the manager of the design and art collective "Sira," and has curated street art festivals. Recently, Erez opened a design store and launched a small gallery in Haifa, providing a platform for his artworks and collaborations with other artists. Come and explore the mind of Erez and immerse yourself in his fantastic world of art and design.